For a full listing of all of my recipes request at moshe.duskis@gmail.com. Click on any recipe. I would like to adapt interesting recipes to ensure kashrut. Questions should always be raised with a competent rabbi or organization. If I miss something, please forgive me. Yours truly, Moshe.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

chicken oven fried

Matzo meal
Corn flake crumbs; (about 50%/50%)
soy milk
Egg beaters
Essence


Cooking oil spray

I just run with this. In one shallow bowl, mix some soy milk and egg beaters (obviously, you can use full fat creamer and real eggs) and in the other, mix the matzo meal and corn flake crumbs and seasonings. Skin the chicken and first dip in liquid and then in crumb mixture. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with oil. put chicken on foil and then spray all the chicken with oil spray. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until done. best when prepared the day before and reheated; it gets crunchier

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive